X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Five Awesome Things on Ebay this week

Santa Claus conquers the Martians LP- This is, unironically, my favourite Christmas movie and I actually do own one of these with the Dell Comic. You need to own this.

Little House on the Prarie Boardgame from Greece- I've seen plenty of boardgames from Greece but this one was unexpected and like, really hard to recognize. For the record, I did not enjoy this show but thanks to older sister, I have watched my fair share. In fact, in 13 years of doing a blog about 70s stuff, this is the first time I think I have mentioned this series.

Space Command Communicators- Collecting walkie talkies is a really cool hobby i don't have. If I did, this set would totally be mine.

Vincent Price Shrunken Head Apple Sculpture Set- Vincent Price was so part of my childhood, he was on Frightenstein every Saturday morning, so it should be no surprise that I really wanted this as a kid. I never got it and weirdly enough, I still don't have it.

Amsco Space:1999 Adventure Set- Oh I wish Santa would bring me this, I'd like it as a companion to my Planet of the Apes set.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

that Amsco set is really cool. I would imagine not many of those survived, once they had been opened

Comment

• tay666
      Career Member
      • Dec 27, 2008

Wow!
      You really hit a lot of my interests with this one.

Originally posted by RSS
      Santa Claus conquers the Martians LP[/URL]- This is, unironically, my favourite Christmas movie and I actually do own one of these with the Dell Comic. You need to own this.
      I enjoy the movie, but don't feel the need to own it, or anything associated.

For the record, I did not enjoy this show but thanks to older sister, I have watched my fair share. In fact, in 13 years of doing a blog about 70s stuff, this is the first time I think I have mentioned this series.
      Unfortunately, my wife loves this show, and used to watch it repeatedly.
      She has DVD boxsets, and I even managed to track down the paperback books for her.

Vincent Price was so part of my childhood, he was on Frightenstein every Saturday morning, so it should be no surprise that I really wanted this as a kid. I never got it and weirdly enough, I still don't have it.
      You took the words right out of my mouth.
      Especially since there were periods of time where I got Frightenstein every weekday after school.
      And the one local channel always seemed to be airing either The Raven, or Tales of Terror.
      Sadly, I still haven't gotten one for myself yet either :(

Amsco Space:1999 Adventure Set - Oh I wish Santa would bring me this, I'd like it as a companion to my Planet of the Apes set.
      I have never seen this before. But man does it look cool!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎