Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remco Energized Super Heroes

Images
    I was rearranging my shelves today, and I checked the Green Goblin's head. It's semi-squishy, like Spidey. None of the semi-squishy heads are as soft as Megos, but they aren't rigid plastic like Superman and Hulk, either.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Oh, and Powerized Captain America arrived on Christmas Eve, so it was a nice added present, from me to me. Nice to see him after 30 some years.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Oh, and Powerized Captain America arrived on Christmas Eve, so it was a nice added present, from me to me. Nice to see him after 30 some years.
    Nice grab Chris. Cap is my favorite from the Energized Remco line.

"A satchel by any other name is still a ..."

Last edited by J.B.; Dec 27, '19 at 12:20 AM.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    I can vaguely remember being very young (late 1970s) and my older brother owning the Energized Spider-Man and his helicopter. I only remember sitting on the living room floor as my mom tried to help him figure out how it worked. This is honestly the only time I can recall that toy being in our house and, by the time I was a little older and into collecting, it was nowhere to be found. He wasn't much into toys and collecting, so I imagine he must have sold it to a friend or traded it for something at some point. It's too bad because I'm sure it would have been in great shape seeing as he never played with it much if at all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post

Chris
    Love that, Chris!!

I think he was my favorite with the runners-up being energized Spidey and Batman.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?