X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Hector
    I like Henry Cavill, but damn bloody Zack Snyder nearly ruined him. I hope he reprises the role with a competent director.

Brandon Routh was actually the closest thing to Chris Reeve...too bad they made him into a stalker, lol.
    I hope Cavill isn't done either, but the longer DC waits the more likely that is. Routh got a bum steer, that whole movie was a train wreck. Obviously no one wanted a regurgitation of Donner.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Yup ^^^
      sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

This looks great!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

Wow! This really does look like fun. Fun and big heroics the way a Wonder Woman story should be told. I hope this is successful (I think it will be) and continues to convince DC/Warner that not all superhero movies need to be dark and gritty.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Wee67
            Wow! This really does look like fun. Fun and big heroics the way a Wonder Woman story should be told. I hope this is successful (I think it will be) and continues to convince DC/Warner that not all superhero movies need to be dark and gritty.
            I agree, with the exception of Batman, since IMO dark and gritty works for him, unlike Wonder Woman or Superman
            of pretty much any of the other DC heroes.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎