X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Meow Mix

No doubt there are like a bajillion twisted memes and parodies of this commercial. But I genuinely unironically like it.

Brings me back to my childhood and our family's cats.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

My kitty would only eat Meow Mix

Stuck her nose up at everything else INCLUDING REAL FOOD FROM THE TABLE --- No BS

Ever see a cat that hated tuna fish ? … I have

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Mikey
      My kitty would only eat Meow Mix
      I totally get that. Cats can be super finicky. When I was little we rescued cats and we bought a lot of Tender Vittles and Meow Mix. It's all they would eat. Must have been good stuff. Our black and white cat that we had rescued, that was found as a kitten living under a porch, lived to be twenty. She was a good little kitty. Still miss her.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• tay666
        Career Member
        • Dec 27, 2008

Yep.
        My current cat spent the first 6 years of her life eating nothing but Nine Lives.
        Last year she finally became interested in cat treats. But only one brand - Pounce.
        She won't touch anything else, and doesn't even sniff table food, or tuna fish.

(the wife's dog is a completely different story though)

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎