Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puddles Pity Party

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Chad. As Spry said, wonderful.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

you're all very welcome.
    Now to see if something can happen and Puddles gets his own official Mego figure.

Blog Entries
    that is really touching.

Images
    Blog Entries
    neat, was waiting to see the gifting. Peoria is part of my old stomping grounds too! Love that he stays in character for that bit. Were you able to find out if he's at all interested in a figure run?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

at the end of the evening, when we had our final one-on-one time with him - he nodded, mouthed "I'll call you" while he put hi hand up to his head with a phone-receiver gesture.
    In the private letter he read at the beginning of the reveal, it had contact info for Mego - and Mego are aware of what I've put into motion.
    Time will tell. With his fan base, it would have no problem selling 10,000...no problem.

Images
    Blog Entries
    gosh, I hope it happens. This is all fantastic.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    gosh, I hope it happens. This is all fantastic.
    yup, me too. YouTube video is doing well, also gaining attention in his Facebook Fan Page. People will buy this.

Awesome likeness!

I'm sure Big Mike will be impressed

Puddles was on America's Got Talent tonight!

We gotta get a Mego!
    Share my video!

I will watch the clip on youtube, I am glad he has become a house hold name now. I stopped watching AGT after what happened with the lady judges last season.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log