• rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Awesome! Happy Xmas everybody !

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
      To Fear is Not Logical...
      • Feb 17, 2008

Received a TON of cool stuff from UnderdogDJLSW including some original art...thanks man!

It'll be fun to paint that dinosaur!
      You're welcome! I got the werewolf last month specifically for an exchange this year and I always look for extra stuff that we have around the house. I figured you could do some neat stuff with that model kit!
      It's all good!

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

The gift sent from Santa was great! My 14 year old son likes to try and find Megos in the wild and we have had no luck with ST:TWOK until a certain "master of fowl play" sent these two. Thank you so much! Very generous!
        MMSS01.jpgMMSS02.jpg

Spock found a home on the tree very quickly.
        MMSS03.jpg
        It's all good!

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

Absolutely honored to bring Mecha-G – from hedrap's collection – into Ape City!
          A thoughtful letter and in a fun box full of old-school Ohio gold tinsel… thank you Martin!

Last edited by Confessional; Dec 26, '19, 4:10 PM. Reason: … Simian/Kaiju Connectivity!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW
            The gift sent from Santa was great! My 14 year old son likes to try and find Megos in the wild and we have had no luck with ST:TWOK until a certain "master of fowl play" sent these two. Thank you so much! Very generous!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27198[/ATTACH]

Spock found a home on the tree very quickly.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]27199[/ATTACH]
            He looks good! So glad you like them, despite a couple of transporter malfunctions.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by rche
              Awesome! Happy Xmas everybody !
              And to you. Thanks for sponsoring!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
                Permanent Member
                • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by Confessional
                Absolutely honored to bring Mecha-G – from hedrap's collection – into Ape City!
                HA. The green apes from Black Hole Planet 3!

How did I miss your custom?!

The Universe's Greatest SpaceApes Series continues with Godzilla/Mechagodzilla Simians. I'm calling this a prototype as the head is just a color test until I sculpt one out. ;)

Comment

• TEXASFETT
                  #1 Bounty Hunter
                  • Aug 29, 2008

Sorry for late response... Thank you secret Santa for the Riddler from figures toys company. Happy New Year to all !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎