Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: official MM Secret Santa gift exchange 2019

We have a great crew for the exchange this year. Reminder that I will be drawing names sometime after midnight tonight, and I will get your Secret Santa info to you by Sunday. Happy holidays everyone!

^Thanks Rche! Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    ^Thanks Rche! Looking forward to it.
    I am also looking forward to this. It is always a joy to see what everybody exchanges and to hear cool stories of giving and opening.

Allrighty then! Draw is done and names have been sent out. Let me know if your email does not get to you and I will resend. I try to make sure things are random, but that the same folks don't draw each other year after year. If I have done that in error, let me know asap and I will see if I can fix it. Happy Holidays to all, and have a GOOD time. - Archie

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yippee, and payday is tomorrow! Perfect timing.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.