Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E.T. Holiday Reunion commercial.

Elliot's done well, that's like a million dollar house.

My love for E.T. knows no bounds... it's irrational, in fact. Watched the film not more than 10 days ago, and wept like a baby. I'd always hoped they'd NEVER make a sequel. That this exists should hopefully prevent one from being made now.

The fact that they got Henry Thomas back, and he steps into that role again... I'm almost speechless. Literally tearing up over a 4 minute ad.

I don't even know what the product is, but I'm happy they did this with respect and sincerity. It's everything you'd imagine a sequel would be, and saves us all from the inevitable shortcomings of a feature length sequel.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post

It's everything you'd imagine a sequel would be, and saves us all from the inevitable shortcomings of a feature length sequel.
    Have you read the novel sequel The book of the green planet? I read that as a kid. Really liked it.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

No, I never have. I've always been content with the perfect ending that is the film, and thus reluctant to go any further. But lately, I've been thinking of that book... I should check it out.

This was my display for the trick or treaters this year:

Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post

This was my display for the trick or treaters this year:
    That is awesome!
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

"Thank you."

Images
    Wonderful behind the scenes video about the new ET puppet. Yes, they really made a new full size ET puppet

You just can't get that with a CGI character.

Oh awesome. Thanks for posting that!