Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who 2020

Images
    The Judoon episode was interesting.
    I think I know where they're going with this... if the rumours are true.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    The Judoon episode was interesting.
    I think I know where they're going with this... if the rumours are true.
    Loving where this is going. The surprise twist could change DW as we know it massively.

I don't understand how anyone could like this new show. Identity politics have killed the franchise for me for ever!! I don't care where they go from this Doctor forward.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I haven’t watched any of her episodes. She just doesn’t do it for me.

I’m hoping for a male Doctor next regeneration; she sucks.
    JediJaida

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I don't understand how anyone could like this new show. Identity politics have killed the franchise for me for ever!! I don't care where they go from this Doctor forward.
    Lonnie, I'm legitimately not trying to pick a fight... I'm just trying to understand you. What do you mean by "identity politcs" here? Is that just another way of saying, "I can't accept a female Doctor"... or is there more to it?

Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    Lonnie, I'm legitimately not trying to pick a fight... I'm just trying to understand you. What do you mean by "identity politcs" here? Is that just another way of saying, "I can't accept a female Doctor"... or is there more to it?
    I was one who was wanting a female Doctor since the show restarted. I thought we should get a female Doctor, or a child Doctor, just to mix things up and have an interesting story. Doctor Who has had a long, slow burn into the SJW show it is now. It's all garbage. I have a problem with the cast, writing, acting, direction, and message the show has now. Had they written better scripts and hired better actors and actresses, I might have liked the new Doctor. But this actress is pure crap... Chibnall is a hack!

Blog Entries
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers
    Spoilers

Spoilers

I prefer the other Doctor and her Tardis but not the retconning, I despise that by and large in anything. What a terrible waste of Captain Jack though.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

Images
    I liked the last two episodes, solid writing and performances.
    The first time I feel that everyone is getting comfortable in their roles (Graham always was, I love this guy), but Whittaker as well. There's a spark again.
    With this development in the last episode, we do get the idea of where this is going, and what it means for the Doctor.
    Jack Harkness was annoying and wasted in this episode, which is a shame.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    And as a great admirer of Tesla, I had really hoped they would have shown him a taste of the future (and what he means to it).
    If anyone deserves it, he did.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Blog Entries
    Well, I slept on the last episode and while I truly think that "felt" like Who, it also felt like Chibnall is now just raiding RTD's idea box, I mean everything in this episode, the Judoon, the destroyed Gallifrey, the two Doctors thing, Captain jack, all of it, is recycled goods.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/