Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a STARGIRL, Waiting in the sky...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

There's a STARGIRL, Waiting in the sky...

AND she'd like to meet us...
    (Apologies to David Bowie!)

If it takes off, I do hope they get around to doing Dr. Fate, Alan, Jay and Johnny Thunder and T-BOLT!!!

With the SPECTRE appearing in Crisis, who knows??????
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Looks promising!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

so after it plays on DC universe, it will play om the CW?

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Not on the CW it said CWSeed. It shouldn't show up on the CW because it will confuse watchers, in Legends of Tomorrow they already introduced the JSA & Stargirl into the Arrowverse.

CORRECTION?
        Stargirl will be shown on the CWSeed but there are conflicting reports:

Business Insider states that Brec Bassinger may make her debut as Stargirl during the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover. But that is currently unconfirmed. The show will show up on the DC Universe and would only be exclusive to DC Universe for a single day. The CW will supposedly air them the following day, and then stream episodes online and via The CW app.
        Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 21, '19, 7:13 PM.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

I wonder if it's a typo that Sylvester Pemberton is listed as "Starman" and not Skyman. That would make it kinda hard for Ted/David/Jack Knight to ever appear, which would be a shame.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Nope there are making him Starman.
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep
              Nope there are making him Starman.
              That's cool. I'll just pretend it's a different Earth, like a DC "What If Sylvester Pemberton became Starman?"

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

JSA MEMBERS:

Joel McHale as Sylvester Pemberton / Starman: A former member of the Justice Society of America, who used an anti-gravity cosmic staff that Courtney finds. His powers and hero persona will be that of Starman, not of the Star-Spangled Kid nor Skyman.

Lou Ferrigno, Jr. as Rex Tyler / Hourman: A member of the Justice Society of America, who is "a master chemist and adrenaline junkie" with the ability to acquire super-strength for one hour a day.

Brian Stapf as Ted Grant / Wildcat: A member of the Justice Society of America, who is a former heavyweight boxer.

Henry Thomas as Charles McNider / Doctor Mid-Nite: A member of the Justice Society of America, who is a detective and a brilliant and forward-thinking medical pioneer.

Luke Wilson as Pat Dugan / S.T.R.I.P.E.: Courtney's stepfather, the former sidekick to Starman (when he was known as Stripesy) and a mechanic, who used to pilot a 15-foot robot of his own creation

INJUSTICE SOCIETY:

Joy Osmanski as Paula Brooks / Tigress: A member of the Injustice Society, who hunts the world's most dangerous humans.

Neil Hopkins as Lawrence “Crusher” Crock / Sportsmaster: A member of the Injustice Society, who feels all of his targets are part of a game to win.

Nelson Lee as Dragon King: A member of the Injustice Society, who is a controversial scientist that hides his face and experiments on himself and his patients
                Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 22, '19, 12:54 AM.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

I can see why they would make Sylvester Starman and not Skyman. It's a known name to the general public, even going back to the Jeff Bridges movie and it's one DC owns. In Robinson's run, Ted even laments that Sylvester ALMOST became Starman when he ditched the Star Spangled Kid monitor. We later see a flashback tale that shows Sly returning the cosmic rod/belt right before he takes up the Skyman name. He meets a teenaged Jack, who's a real jerk at the time.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                    Permanent Member
                    • Sep 15, 2014

There definitely is an oversaturation point of DC shows. Much easier following just Arrow and Flash. Now it's every character under this sun and the red sun of Krypton.
                    Added on to that shows like Supergirl are very heavy handed with their social engineering agenda it makes things extra groan-worthy. 😒

New CW shows like Starman , Lightning Lad, and Brother Power the geek are going to be a hard no from me, dawg.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎