X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Two year anniversary

Today is the second anniversary of my brother Donald’s death. I really miss him. Out of my three siblings, he and my sister Julie, are the ones I connected with the best.

I know that he’s all right though. I dream about him sometimes, and I think that’s his way of telling me that he’s alright.

R.I.P. Donald, I miss you.
    JediJaida
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

This is a touching tribute to your brother. My thoughts are with you on this anniversary.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Sorry for your loss, we just celebrated our tenth anniversary, we try to celebrate him on that day.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

the fact that he is so prominent in your thoughts (and dreams) shows how much he was loved. I am sorry for your loss. Remember the good times and he will always be with you

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad to see the gift of having Donald in your life is still with you.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

Sorry for you're loss

True story … I went to bed and dreamed about my brother --- In the dream he said, "remember this, tell mom i'm ok and I like it here" …

He was standing in a field of clover.

The next day we got the horrible news he passed away last night (that night of the dream)

I'm far from religious but to this day I still think about that.

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

It’s funny; he used to make fun of my grey hair and I fired back that at least I didn’t clip hair from my armpit to save up for a toupee. This was back when my mom could hear, and she cracked up laughing. He laughed too and said, “That wasn’t an arrow; that was a harpoon!”

We could be silly like that with each other.

He always told that he wasn’t afraid to die, because he knew that he’d be alright.

He could spook me sometimes; one time, he told me that he distinctly remembered someone telling him, “Go into that body.”

The next thing he knew, he was coming out of the womb, screaming his head off.

Now, to be fair, he could dole out the B.S. just as well as anyone else. He could have been taking the Mickey out of me; but I don’t think so.

He’ll reincarnate somewhere/when else; to different parents and hopefully a better life.

It’d be screamingly funny if he’s born a girl.
              JediJaida

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

I'm sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you on this anniversary.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎