X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome things on eBay this week

Seven different Presto Magix Empire Strikes Back Sets- Ohhhhhhh the nostalgia cuts deeps in these, I'm instantly in the sixth grade getting these taken away! You can't break my spirit Mrs. Luxmore!

Popy Jumbo Machinder Kamen Rider V-3: I won't lie when i close my eyes at night, I see this in-between Bettie Page and sandwiches of course...

Addar Evel Knievel Model Kit- I'm pretty sure these are the kits that Evel sneaks into an orphanage in a cringe inducing scene in the movie "Viva Knievel". It's the one where the crippled orphan drops his crutches and walks to Evel, yeah, that scene...

1970s Superhero Magnets- This is what the fridge in my kitchen looks like, I love these like siblings.

1976 Movie Theater catalog- Everything from popcorn makers to shag carpeting choices, it's the whole Magilla for theatre owners back in the polyester years. I seriously want this for PlaidStallions but can't afford it, so i offer it to the universe.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Man I love those Presto Magix growing up, we would use them a backdrops to our action figures.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Presto Magix were awesome... had so many of them as a kid.

I love those magnets. I still have the ones from my childhood (Superman, Aquaman, Shazam and Spidey). Need to hunt down all the others some day.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Great selection! I loved the fact that Presto Magix were in full color, but I wish you could move the figures around like Colorforms. I know Presto Magix made Colorforms knock-offs later in the 80s as well.

I have the Batman, Robin and Penguin magnets, but I'd love to have them all. Is there a list of them somewhere?

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• msenger76
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 3, 2009

one of those spider-man and hulk magnets are still on the fridge at my grandpas!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎