Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mego Wal-Mart Store Locator

The stores listed in SC are all smaller town stores. None of the bigger stores are listed.

Wonder what the thought process on that was. Seems opposite of what I'd think you'd want to do.

Nevertheless, I'll be able to find them in some of the smaller stores. Glad that they are hitting Wal-Mart!

Images
    Wow, great News! The odd thing is though, they list the Walmart closest to me(Biddeford, Maine)but not the largest Walmart(Scarborough)in the most popular area next to the Maine Mall??

Images
    Only 11 stores out of 110 in NYS, and none near me. Phooey. Would've been fun to check them out at my local store (we don't have a Target).

Images
    Blog Entries
    I see one listed close to me, the one at which I usually but infrequently shop.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

The closest Walmart to me is not listed, although there's one listed that's about a 45 minute ride.

I am hoping Target starts selling again, there's one at my local mall I can walk too and avoid the garage parking space nightmare. Oh by the way, I noticed Hawaii and Vermont are not listed, kind of suprised the islands don't have Walmart's.

Any chance these will be available at Walmart stores in Canada?

Images
    This is huge for Mego, glad to see they are making such strides!

My local WM already has the Mego assortment tags labeled on the pegs, 4 total.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Winter Haven actually had them, out of Spock and Kirk, but two Khans no Headless Horsemen one Pennywise, two Freddy's one Mummy one Phantom and all the LOTR figures
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

So - if your local WM does not carry these, I'm wondering how much good requesting they stock them would do. Not sure who would be best to talk to, either.