X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Wal-Mart Store Locator

Mego action figures are coming to Wal-Mart stores this month and thanks to our friends at Mego Corp we have details of the roll-out and every store you’ll be able to find some eight-inch characters in the adult collectibles section.    Below is a database of every store by city and state that will…

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Well that sucks my local Walmart are not listed so that means I will have to try Houston.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

If your local is not on the locator, I would suppose you could still get the figures delivered to your store - right?

Or are these not available on the WM website?

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by rche
        If your local is not on the locator, I would suppose you could still get the figures delivered to your store - right?

Or are these not available on the WM website?
        That i don't currently have the answer to but I would hope that you could.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

quick search on Walmart.com and it looks like any of the figures that they are carrying are available as "2-day delivery"
          If they say "sold and shipped by ........", then that would apparently be 3rd party sellers using the WM site for sales. There are plenty of the figures that are listed as 'sold and shipped by Walmart', tho. Pretty much any of them that are below $20 retail on the website are sold by WM.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by rche
            quick search on Walmart.com and it looks like any of the figures that they are carrying are available as "2-day delivery"
            If they say "sold and shipped by ........", then that would apparently be 3rd party sellers using the WM site for sales. There are plenty of the figures that are listed as 'sold and shipped by Walmart', tho. Pretty much any of them that are below $20 retail on the website are sold by WM.
            There's a filter that will remove all of the third party BS from the listing. Ship to store has worked just fine for me.

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

Looks like both Walmarts in my hometown are listed. However the one near the closest Target (and Half Price Books that I go to all the time) is not listed.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• phil
                Persistent Member
                • May 11, 2007

Does this mean Target is done with MEGO?

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by phil
                  Does this mean Target is done with MEGO?
                  No, I believe that they will be getting wave 7 and 8 from what I've heard.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• phil
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by palitoy
                    No, I believe that they will be getting wave 7 and 8 from what I've heard.
                    That is great news! Walmart stores in my area are lousey when it comes to exclusives.

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 13, 2009

The stores listed in SC are all smaller town stores. None of the bigger stores are listed.

Wonder what the thought process on that was. Seems opposite of what I'd think you'd want to do.

Nevertheless, I'll be able to find them in some of the smaller stores. Glad that they are hitting Wal-Mart!

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

Wow, great News! The odd thing is though, they list the Walmart closest to me(Biddeford, Maine)but not the largest Walmart(Scarborough)in the most popular area next to the Maine Mall??
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                          valar morghulis
                          • Mar 8, 2005

Only 11 stores out of 110 in NYS, and none near me. Phooey. Would've been fun to check them out at my local store (we don't have a Target).

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I see one listed close to me, the one at which I usually but infrequently shop.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

The closest Walmart to me is not listed, although there's one listed that's about a 45 minute ride.

I am hoping Target starts selling again, there's one at my local mall I can walk too and avoid the garage parking space nightmare. Oh by the way, I noticed Hawaii and Vermont are not listed, kind of suprised the islands don't have Walmart's.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎