Thread: Svengoolie presents: The Gorgon

Playset Svengoolie presents: The Gorgon

This Saturday MeTV Svengoolie presents Hammer Film's The Gorgon 1964

In a Balkan village, a professor investigates the suicide of his youngest son. No one is willing to help the professor, so he enters the ruins of a local castle where he encounters the legendary Gorgon whose gaze turns men to stone. Before dying, the professor warns his eldest son who continues the investigation
    On the set of the ReMego Svengoolie is the Reaper Miniatures Medusa along with Comic Book with Medusa or Gorgons one there covers
    Svengoolie presents The Gorgon (1).jpgSvengoolie presents The Gorgon (2).jpg

The Gorgon base was Mego Charmed Prue Halliwell wearing Bewitched Endora dress
    Svengoolie presents The Gorgon (3).jpg20191110_210204.jpg20191110_210229.jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 13, '19 at 7:21 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Svengoolie presents The Gorgon (5).jpg

Waiting on the show to start ReMego Svengoolie and Doug are listening to eating Calzones (created by tesdesantis) while listening to records
    Grupo Medusa
    Grupo Medusa LP.jpg

Tourniquet ‎ Gazing At Medusa
    Record Tourniquet - Gazing At Medusa.jpg

Clash Of The Titans soundtrack
    Class Of The Titans.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    That's a really nice figure!!!! Well done.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

It took longer than I thought to add the snakes onto the head, but overall I like how this turned out. It was harder to create the Hammer Film version of Medusa than one thinks.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    I consider the The Gorgon a really interesting failure, especially in relation to The Reptile, but it's still an engaging film and I love that you did a figure of her.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I am going to HATE when The Reptile shows up. I have to base figure put aside but that is it.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    Great figure. I was flipping around and caught the movie for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Troughton really cracked me up as the policeman for some reason.

Yeah I made custom of the week!!!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations!!