Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mezco Commander Rogers Need Assistance with parts.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MEMEGO
    Career Member
    • Sep 6, 2007

Mezco Commander Rogers Need Assistance with parts.

I was gifted with an incomplete Commander Rogers, He is missing Both hands, Shield and base. I am not to interested in the base.
    But would like to know if anyone here has hands for him and a shield.
    Perhaps, any other Mezco hands will work?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you All.
  • melstapler
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 2, 2014

For a few years now, the Commander Rogers figure has been my go-to for customs. The body on this figure is muscular, but I think it makes sewing clothes an altering existing clothes somewhat easier since it's the same body as the 1/12 comic Punisher and Deathstroke figures. Most other Mezco hands will work, because the wrist pegs are universal. Does your Commander Rogers have just the wrist pegs but is missing the hands? I don't know of a place to get replacement wrist pegs and if anyone does, I'd love to know a good source. Since it's 1/12, you could take a shield from a number of the Marvel Legends Captain America figures and use that one. I think the shield which came with Commander Rogers is translucent. Also, there are some nice looking shields you could take from some of the Diamond Select Captain America figures as well.

Comment

• MEMEGO
      Career Member
      • Sep 6, 2007

Sorry for the late reply.
      Thank you fot the info.
      I used a marvel universe shield.
      Looks soso. and am looking into getting any replacement hands. No pegs at all in the Figure

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

Great choice, I've been using those shields with the Mezco Cap as well and they fit nicely. Chances are the wrist pegs were removed by the previous owner either to use on another figure for a custom project or perhaps because they broke. All of the Mezco 1:12 Punisher comic versions (not the Netflix) will have hands/wrist pegs compatible with Commander Rogers with no modification needed.

Comment

• MEMEGO
          Career Member
          • Sep 6, 2007

Thank you for the advise. it greatly appreciated.

Comment

• melstapler
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 2, 2014

You're welcome. Let us know how your project turns out when it's complete.

Comment

• MEMEGO
              Career Member
              • Sep 6, 2007

Will d, I post a pic when done.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡