Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Check this out! TYPE S @ FTC!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    It will accept the ball, but the problem is the thickness of the neck too...you would have to open the hole larger under neath the head. If you have a solid head and drill a hole underneath, it works then for the yvonne. I have converted six DD female figures onto yvonne's
    Pretty sure I said I'd have to dremel out the neck hole twice now. No idea what a DD figure is either. Still didn't answer my question as to whether the original Yvonne head is solid or rotomolded. If it is hollow then with some minor work any hollow head should work.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Pretty sure I said I'd have to dremel out the neck hole twice now. No idea what a DD figure is either. Still didn't answer my question as to whether the original Yvonne head is solid or rotomolded. If it is hollow then with some minor work any hollow head should work.
    You should know what DD is by now He only makes the best customed Horror/Sci-fi Mego styled figures out there

You can't dremel out a hole in the neck, it's a peg system plus you can't plug a mego styled head onto the Yvonne because of the fact it uses a peg to connect heads .I've told you that already. The original yvonne head is mostly solid with a hole underneath to plug into the peg while its fits over the neck.It was never meant to fit females mego heads. A regular mego female head is hollow and would never peg into the yvonne unless you opened the hole wider (to fit over the neck portion of the yvonne) and filled in the hollow head.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    You should know what DD is by now He only makes the best customed Horror/Sci-fi Mego styled figures out there

You can't dremel out a hole in the neck, it's a peg system plus you can't plug a mego styled head onto the Yvonne because of the fact it uses a peg to connect heads .I've told you that already. The original yvonne head is mostly solid with a hole underneath to plug into the peg while its fits over the neck.It was never meant to fit females mego heads. A regular mego female head is hollow and would never peg into the yvonne unless you opened the hole wider (to fit over the neck portion of the yvonne) and filled in the hollow head.
    no I don't know what DD is goof. Dunkin Donuts? Daredevil? And it will work by just dremeling it out, same ball system on the snapstar figures and the heads are hollow just like mego
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Nov 12, '19 at 5:13 PM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Distinctive Dummies. Typing it out rather than relying on esoteric context is probably more helpful.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Distinctive Dummies. Typing it out rather than relying on esoteric context is probably more helpful.
    You figured it out, it wasn't that hard

Images
    Says you. I didn't know what DD was either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nawd View Post
    Says you. I didn't know what DD was either.
    Me either.

Images
    You can add me. I also didn't know what DD meant.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Me as well. I first thought DareDevil?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    no I don't know what DD is goof. Dunkin Donuts? Daredevil? And it will work by just dremeling it out, same ball system on the snapstar figures and the heads are hollow just like mego
    Actually it's being changed to just Dunkin, I guess America doesn't want donuts added because their unhealthy, (really)
    like anyone is going to be fooled or cares.