Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Check this out! TYPE S @ FTC!

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Actually it's being changed to just Dunkin, I guess America doesn't want donuts added because their unhealthy, (really)
    like anyone is going to be fooled or cares.
    Well, Americans will eat KFC, but not Kentucky Fried Chicken

I've already ordered a coupe of type S bodies from FTC... I can't wait for them to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Actually it's being changed to just Dunkin, I guess America doesn't want donuts added because their unhealthy, (really)
    like anyone is going to be fooled or cares.
    I have no dog in this fight, Dunkin Donuts is awful at everything, but if I had to guess that change has nothing to do with the healthiness of their awful donuts and a lot more to do with the fact that they are now much more known for their awful coffee.

I have some leftover Castaway items some heads so I ordered a couple bodies and the blue full masked head. With the latter I might do another Human Fly custom.

Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    i second that
    I'll THIRD that!

I think I will do so as well. Prices for the bodies are reasonable.

Do the arms swivel at the elbows?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Do the arms swivel at the elbows?
    Yes, they do.

I bought a test run of the s male body.its rather good.ill be getting more soon for some upgrades.the adapter is ? How does the head stay on if it slides right off the adapter??.the female body for me is useless.i bought one.however ftc and other mego style heads are not compatible.and the feet are to big to fit any mego style boots.shoes .I'll wait for it to be reconfigured.on future figures.

Oh .the Gracie head is very small.looks out of scale .and the s body came with two of the same adapters that don't snap in to keep the head from sliding off.one adapter was inside the body already.and a loose one loose.once ftc starts using these bodies on their figures it's gonna be interesting about the fat bodies.skinny bodies and teen bodies.will they be modified too??