Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Comic Action Heroes Green Goblin, Aquaman, Spidey, Hulk unpunched cardbacks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

For Sale Mego Comic Action Heroes Green Goblin, Aquaman, Spidey, Hulk unpunched cardbacks

***SOLD***

I have these original CAH cardbacks and bubbles for sale. They are in really beautiful condition. Unpunched.

I want to make it very clear these are NOT repros of any kind. They are 100% original from figures I opened years ago.

The bubbles were carefully slit on each side and the bottom, so the bubble lifts open from the bottom and you can place a figure inside. You cannot even tell they were opened. Super clean.

Asking $60 shipped for the four.

Last edited by enyawd72; Nov 8, '19, 10:49 AM.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Too bad I can't fit my loose PH Aquaman on that card...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎