X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Reaction G1 Transformers.

Super7 is on a roll. Again, sculpts are really nice. But I wasn't exactly crazy about Action Masters the first time.

Super7 have added the Transformers to their expansive the ReAction retro figure line. These basic non-transforming figures are 3.75 inches t

Plus they are only $2 cheaper than a Transformers Siege deluxe class which gets you a larger fully articulated Transformer that, you know, actually transforms.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Nothing more worthless than Transformers that don't transform.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
      Super7 is on a roll. Again, sculpts are really nice. But I wasn't exactly crazy about Action Masters the first time.

Super7 have added the Transformers to their expansive the ReAction retro figure line. These basic non-transforming figures are 3.75 inches t

Plus they are only $2 cheaper than a Transformers Siege deluxe class which gets you a larger fully articulated Transformer that, you know, actually transforms.
      I agree...I don't see these being a great seller. The only thing they have going for them is they're 100% G1 cartoon accurate. That may be enough for some.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, those are nice, but you can get the $5 un-transformable figures of most of these at Wal-Mart, and they are pretty G1 accurate too!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

Hey, now. Awesome looking Reaction figures. I even like the card art as much as the Universal Monster themed art.

^ I've been buying those $5 Wal-Mart figures based on Gen 1. Megatron, Optimus Prime, Star Scream, Soundwave. The only one, I think, I passed on was Shockwave. Looked nothing like he should....

I think they made Bumblebee too, but that would have been another pass to me if it wasn't a VW bug. I'm pretty sure they made it based on the M Bay version. (I've not seen the popular Bumblebee movie either...had the film makers hired the 80's voice actor I probably would have seen it in the theater.)

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^I really enjoyed Bumblebee. Miles better than the previous films, even the first one, which I like well enough for what it is.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              ^I really enjoyed Bumblebee. Miles better than the previous films, even the first one, which I like well enough for what it is.

Chris
              Bumblebee was a lot of fun. Loved the G1 cameos at the beginning. Even Arcee!!
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎