Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Know These "Lost" Horror Films?

The Keep starred Jürgen Prochnow and Scott Glenn. It was pretty good, but the book was much better. Jürgen Prochnow is a german officer who takes over keep that is a prison for a supernatural being. Scott Glenn is a protector who is dispatched to destroy or place it back it captivity. I don't remember much else as it has been 30 years since I seen it or read the book.

Massacre at Central High I remember liking it well enough, but I have not seen it since the early days of HBO or Cinemax.

My favorite lost horror film is "Track of the Moon Beast"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee67 View Post

Rummaging around on Tubi, I found another low-budget gore movie, BUT who would've thought it would be an Ivan Reitman film where I get to see Andrea Martin gore-ily kill Eugene Levy?!? It's called 'Cannibal Girls' and is your average, low-budget gore movie with bad lighting and sound. It's really not that good. I had no idea Reitman made this about 6 years before 'Meatballs.'

Oh that's a City TV classic, the gimmick was a buzzer I believe.

That was shot not far from my house in Beaverton (yup) and the downtown really hasn't changed all that much. One of the more notable things about that movie for me is the actor playing the Butcher also played Igor on "the Hilarious House of Frightenstein" show. I don't think I'd ever seen him without makeup before.

However, it isn't very good.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    My favorite lost horror film is "Track of the Moon Beast"
    I have a soft-spot for that one: He's hunky and a were-lizard!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.