Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playmobil Haunted House

Images

CCC.

Fun pix. Thanks.

Barnabas Collins

Images
    Nice pictures, Lord Mudd. I'm glad to see another member purchased the Haunted House, too! And King Tut looks right at home in the Egyptian set!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I love the design of playmobil, great looking set, there also a back to the future set, coming out soon
    Yes, I'm looking forward to their Scooby Doo figures and villains. I hope they won't be hard to find, or sell out quickly before I get some.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Nice! I was going to do a custom monster castle for the Funko releases, but your nice display of the Haunted House may solve that itch much more easily.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    It arrived the other day. Here's the finished product! Very easy to assemble, and you have to put the stickers on things. Took about 30 minutes because I took my time. It comes with 3 figures. The Vampire and Zombie figures are slightly different than the ones they are selling individually in the 2-packs. I think they could've done a better job with the "mad scientist." He doesn't look mad enough. Just looks like some dude in colonial period clothes and wig. I also had a German bar maid figure in my collection so I put her in the set because it needs a "damsel in distress." This should be compatible with their Scooby Doo figures when they come out!

Last edited by RonnyG; Nov 9, '19 at 4:35 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Nice! I was going to do a custom monster castle for the Funko releases, but your nice display of the Haunted House may solve that itch much more easily.
    Are you referring to these monsters? I think they would fit right in!

or these?
    Last edited by RonnyG; Nov 9, '19 at 4:49 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    The latter, but I want a Phantom of the newer ones. (He's short-packed of course.)
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.