Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playmobil Haunted House

Images

Playmobil Haunted House

This popped up in one of those facebook's product ad feeds, and I thought it was cute and it was on sale, so I ordered it. I know some members here like monsters, so thought I'd share.
    91+tDlmssFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Last edited by RonnyG; Nov 2, '19 at 5:50 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    This is really cute and looks fun to play with. Has Playmobile done other Monster sets, or is this a new line? I like the portability feature, which you wouldn't have with a Victorian house.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I'm not sure if they done other monster sets. I haven't been collecting them for too long. I was introduced to Playmobil when I picked up some figures up at the Dollar Tree a couple months ago, and I was impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. Apparently, this Haunted House came out last Halloween 2018. I found a review on youtube. It's a bit pricey, but I purchased on sale this morning at Walmart for $25.00, (an impulse buy) but they jacked up the price to $45.00 since then. Amazon still has it for $25.00.

Here's the link to the review and unboxing:

https://youtu.be/54LQylS7U88
    Last edited by RonnyG; Nov 2, '19 at 6:18 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, I looked a little online and there're quite a few figures but this is the first large playset. Playmobil is very durable and I like their design aesthetic.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    That's pretty cool. I have several of their Ghostbusters sets. Very nice quality.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    This looks like a great piece for the remco small monsters or the Burger King toys or the Reaction modern line.

I love the design of playmobil, great looking set, there also a back to the future set, coming out soon

Images
    Really well done! Playmobil has been killing it lately.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Images
    Amazon also has several monster 2-packs, and they are very affordable. So tempting!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=playmobil...b_sb_ss_i_1_14

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I love that they are still smiling, even with the evil eyebrows.