X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

happy halloween everybody

Hope you all had a fun night costuming or handing out goodies or whatever.
    I was talking to my kiddo, Cip, about how we could make a custom Red Death from the new MEGO Phantom, and he thought the character was so cool he had to steal it for this years costume.

thumbnail_IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1249.JPG
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I dressed up and went to a midnight screening of Rocky Horror.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

Happy Halloween. Hope everyone had a safe and fun night. I stayed in and gave out candy.....to the 10-12 kids we had come to the door, I don't know if it was the weather or what but man it was a quiet Halloween

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

We got one group of three teenagers. They got a lot of candy from us, because it was getting late.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

The rain kept the kids away this year, those that made the voyage were well rewarded.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

My daughter had a Diabetes flair up which robbed her of Trick or Treating, unfortunately. She's recouped today, so we may venture into a nearby town that rescheduled due to weather tomorrow.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                My daughter had a Diabetes flair up which robbed her of Trick or Treating, unfortunately. She's recouped today, so we may venture into a nearby town that rescheduled due to weather tomorrow.

Chris
                Aww, bummer, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully she still got to enjoy the holiday a little.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎