Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a new sub forum?

Images

Is this a new sub forum?

I don't recall ever seeing this room back here. Glad to see it now. Bring on Cpt Action!

This room need some furniture and wall hangings.

Blog Entries
    Yeah it's new. The Yahoo groups are being phased out and some CA folks liked the idea of jumping on here.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

Images
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see this, I think Captain Action is a great toy and character.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Neat! Those are fun iconic toys.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Thank you Brian and the MM! Yes the Yahoo Groups email list system is shutting down some services and I can see the writing on the wall that they will probably shut it down fully at some point.

I have a Captain Action group on there that's been active for 21 years now and asked to see if a Captain Action section could be carved out here. There's a lot of members already on there and here and the MM feels like a second home so I'm super happy about having a dedicated C/A section.

Thank you for getting this up and going Danny.

Awesome! Welcome to the CA folks who may not have visited MegoMuseum before.
    I am not too good with FB pages, so I am super happy that the CA chats will have a little bit of a presence here as well as in the world of the contiguous feed.
    I look forward to some cool CA threads and info.

Excellent! A new place to rub elbows with the few, the mighty, the incorrigible: Captain Action fans! Woo hoo!

Thanks to Drquest and the Mego Museum admins for setting up the new sub-forum! I am one of the refugees from the CA Yahoo groups list. Looking forward to joining the discussion. I have some Mego figures too, so I hope to expand my knowledge of those as well.

Steve