• Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

HBO Max offering original DC Comics shows

HBO Max is planning on trying to match with Disneyplus with:

GREEN LANTERN
    Greg Berlanti has not revealed which Lantern this will focus on.

STRANGE ADVENTURES starring Adam Strange
    Strange Adventures is an anthology series that explores “close-ended morality tales about the intersecting lives of mortals and super-humans.” It will be a one-hour series produced by Greg Berlanti, who helped launched The CW's Arrowverse. A Green Lantern series is also heading to HBO Max

DC SUPERHERO HIGH
    A group of teenagers attending a boarding school for gifted children who are just trying to navigate the pressures of high school, but none of them realize that someday they will become legendary DC Super Heroes.

Possible DCU movie

Jellystone is described as a charming place where your favorite Hanna-Barbera characters live, work and play together…but, at the same time, can’t help but stir up trouble for one another. Expected to appear on the show are Yogi Bear, Boo-Boo, Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Ruff, Yakky Doodle, Shag Rugg, Jabberjaw, El Kabong, Top Cat, Captain Caveman, Cindy Bear, Mildew Wolf, Pixie and Dixie and Mr. Jinks, Peter Potamus, Snagglepuss, Magilla Gorilla and more. The series is executive produced by C.H. Greenblatt (Chowder) and Sam Register.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 29, '19, 10:11 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

is HBO max another streaming service? I don't know that I have heard of this one

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Yes HBO Max is Warner Brothers new streaming service. The streaming service from WarnerMedia, has revealed it will launch domestically in May 2020. Previously, it was only known that it would be available sometime in the Spring of 2020. HBO Max will bring together the diverse riches of WarnerMedia to create programming and user experiences not seen before in a streaming platform. HBO Max announced that every live-action DC Comics superhero film will be available within the first year of the streaming service's May 2020 launch. This includes every Batman and Superman movie from the last 40 years. Cost $15 a month.
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 30, '19, 8:41 AM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡