Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers 35th anniversary Walmart exclusives out now.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Transformers 35th anniversary Walmart exclusives out now.

Found them today. The Transformers Siege Soundwave SoundBlaster repaint and the toon shaded Siege Optimus and Megatron repaints. Picked up the Optimus and Megatron. The new G1 cartoon coloring looks really sharp and they fixed Siege Megatron's tooling. The head panel is fixed. The hinge is nice and tight and no longer sinks and into his chest.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I found Mirage at Target, hope they do a G1 Sunstreaker soon.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by powersthatbe
      I found Mirage at Target,
      Nice! I have yet to see Mirage or Prowl in my area. I went back to Walmart a picked up a 35th anniversary exclusive Bluestreak. Really nice. I've heard the Walgreens exclusive Ratchet is starting to hit stores but I've not to seen it here yet.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

and I got Ratchet too yesterday. I took a dry spell from transformers for a time but glad I got back in when they brought back G1 and the new ones are great. Another one I hope to see is a new Galvatron.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

All these classic looking G1 Transformers are VERY tempting. Some really nice looking toys out there, and I love the fact that they are now actually...you know...articulated!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            All these classic looking G1 Transformers are VERY tempting. Some really nice looking toys out there, and I love the fact that they are now actually...you know...articulated!

Chris
            If you've been away from Transformers for a while now is a really good jumping on point. Hasbro is releasing lots of favorite and iconic G1 characters in the Sunbow cartoon inspired looks and deco. My interest in Transformers comes and goes depending on if it's a year with movie heavy designs or not. So I'm really excited for all these G1 designs and characters.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎