Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some vintage blow-mold and motionette footage from the House of Franklin-Stein!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spawn67
    Career Member
    • Aug 14, 2009

Hey Gang! I can't believe I found this at the goodwill up the street from my house. I never find anything there and it was packed and this was sitting on a shelf for all to see. Of course I snagged it in a split second and it was only 1.50! The cord was old and beat up so I installed a new one and is like brand new. Cheers and Happy Halloween!

079.jpg

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Spawn67
      Hey Gang! I can't believe I found this at the goodwill up the street from my house.
      Wowzers! That's really cool. I never find nice stuff like that at Goodwill.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• tay666
        Career Member
        • Dec 27, 2008

Oh man.
        Great score!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Hey Gang! I can't believe I found this at the goodwill up the street from my house. I never find anything there and it was packed and this was sitting on a shelf for all to see. Of course I snagged it in a split second and it was only 1.50! The cord was old and beat up so I installed a new one and is like brand new. Cheers and Happy Halloween!
          Wow, that's fantastic! And so pristine! I love seeing great finds like this at Goodwill! I never had one myself until last week! Congrats!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎