Thread: Do you ever find things in your collection yo didn't even remember you had?

Images

Do you ever find things in your collection yo didn't even remember you had?

i have decided to start purging the stuff I don't display and just takes up space in my closet, and other closets(LOL). there's a ridiculous amount of stuff I have accumulated over the decades

I was going through boxes and bins and keep finding things I didn't even remember I had. it's kind of fun discovering these things though.

Images
    Yes!

And while it is fun to make "new" discoveries it has also led me to buy something I already own on more than one occasion.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Blog Entries
    Last night while digging through the place i found a cool comic and an original Shogun Warriors commercial reel.

Not so much forgot I had, but many times I have found items I thought I had sold. I hope that doesn't mean there's an angry mob waiting for me somewhere.

Images
    I'm just the opposite. When I dig through boxes looking for something I find I no longer have stuff I was positive I still did.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    All the time. I found one of those rubber Robin pencil/cake topper figurines last year, and while I had one as a kid, I had NO recollection of picking one up as an adult. I knew I had a set of the hard plastic ones, but not this one.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    Not so much forgot I had, but many times I have found items I thought I had sold. I hope that doesn't mean there's an angry mob waiting for me somewhere.
    I've been finding a lot of that type of stuff too

Images
    Blog Entries
    Too bad we can’t find money we’ve forgotten about that way.
    JediJaida

Images
    LOL, well if you're willing to sell whatever it is, I guess you could look at that as finding money