Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walmart building shaded parking spots for people too lazy to do their own shopping.

Images
    I do Walmart pick-up twice a month for groceries

Seems like the carriers are always the nicest people ever

I slip them tips even though they're not allowed to accept them

Guess i'm just lazy even though i'm on the cusp of a Baby Boomer and a Gen X'er
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Blog Entries
    I just don't shop at Walmart. Problem solved. Aldi and bogo at Publix gets our grocery money. Every retailer chain is doing curbside or delivery to keep up with Amazon, not just to strictly pander to lazy people.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Alcohol places were great in Australia, it was basically drive through, they would load U up, pay and drive on.

Curious what this subject has to do with modern toys ?

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious as to why that piques your curiosity.

I'm sure, had you contacted a mod, that the thread could be moved to General Buzz.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego-Amigo View Post
    Curious what this subject has to do with modern toys ?
    Because I buy my toys at Walmart? I guess for the same reason classic toys also has discussions on fashion, movies and culture. We often mock 70s and 80s culture in classic toys so I thought this would be the place to have a spot of fun at the expense of modern culture. In other words, it's just me enjoying a bit of old person yelling at clouds type of dark humor.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 26, '19 at 10:38 AM. Reason: typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries
    Being called a slacker has never stopped hurting.

Images
    When somebody else can make a peach flavored sparkling water as good as Clear American (Walmart), then I might consider shopping somewhere else for soda
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    What always strikes me as again darkly humorous about this kind of stuff is (and I am just speaking in general here) it's okay to poke fun at Gen-X. Heck, we do it to ourselves all the time. But if we give the Boomers or Millennials even the gentlest ribbing people get in a snit. Again, we have no problem insulting ourselves and Boomers and Millennials certainly like to insult and blame us. But if you poke fun that sandals with shorts is now considered formal attire or manbuns or people not wearing shoes on airplanes you are evil incarnate. And we are supposed to be the whiney, lazy and self absorbed generation? If that's true Boomers and Millennials are us turned up to 11.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Don't mean to offend anyone. You guys post what you want wherever. Not that important to me.