• Jun 8, 2015

Chicago/St. Charles Toy Show October 27, 2019

FYI

Always a great show.

CHEERS!
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

I'll be there. I'm carpooling with a friend so I won't have a full booth but I'll bring a tub of toy goodness. Be sure to drop by.

Comment

• msenger76
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 3, 2009

Last time i went i found the mask and box for the Collegeville Road Warriors Hawk. This year maybe somebody will have Animal to complete the pair

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

The Jesus book stayed in Chi-toy
        IMG_20191027_105038088.jpg

This pic seems up the show. Very few megos and sky high prices
        IMG_20191027_103317315.jpg

Alot of professional dealers asking for top dollar. Very few looking to move alot of inventory. 80's toys are king right now too between MOTU, GI Joe RAH, vintage Star wars.
        One thing this show taught me is if you want nice items be prepared to pony up the cash. It will be shipped and someone overseas will get it.
        Last edited by Mr.Marion; Oct 27, '19, 6:40 PM.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
          I'll be there. I'm carpooling with a friend so I won't have a full booth but I'll bring a tub of toy goodness. Be sure to drop by.
          Where were you located?? I got there LATE (as usual) at 10am and had to DASH all over, Not sure if I bought from you or not. I MAY get to upload photos of swag if I can get some help at editing station here at school tonight, if not later this week.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Jorge Galvan
            Where were you located?? I got there LATE (as usual) at 10am and had to DASH all over, Not sure if I bought from you or not. I MAY get to upload photos of swag if I can get some help at editing station here at school tonight, if not later this week.
            The first shelter building. I only brought a Boxed Penguin as far as mego went i sold off a couple Beatles lps and $5 comics. Didn't buy much a Pocket hero Lex and Zod and Marx Ironman and Secret Wars Ironman. The only thing I regret passing on was a Ben Cooper Thing Costume for $35 someone bought it by the time I went back.
            Honestly I had better luck at local shows.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎