Thread: Mego Aragon from Lord of the Rings: Mint Off Card Review

Megomuseum News Mego Aragon from Lord of the Rings: Mint Off Card Review

This week we look at Aragorn from the highly anticipated Lord of the Rings series. Be sure sure to visit Mego Ambassadors Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/201580127134713/ You can order this wave of figures at Entertainment Earth: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s...d=ME-002202116 Visit us online at www.megomuseum.com Video created by Brain Heiler (@plaidstallions) Be sure to hit like and subscribe to…

More...

Images
    Great video. The Lord of the Rings figures are nicely done, I hope we get all the main characters from Mego, the Ringwraiths would make for very cool looking figure.

Images
    Very good video, Brian. It is a good figure.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Great review, thank you!

Ok, something has been bugging me about the head sculpt since I first saw this figure and I just now put my finger on it. It's not anything to do with the Andy's sculpt...it's the paint application. Mego didn't do the eyeliner over Aragon's eyes and it makes him look bug-eyed. In Brian's review you can see him next to Legolas and the problem becomes apparent. But I guess, with a very steady hand...it can be fixed.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yes! For me, that painted upper lash is distinctively "Mego" and frames the eye.

Nice figure. I posted in another thread that LOTR could have Star Trek-like stamina for MegoCorp.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    Dr. Mego mentioned that the factory missed that, nothing i cannot fix with a Gundam marker i guess

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    ... nothing i cannot fix with a Gundam marker i guess
    Jeez, what a great idea--those work on vinyl?

I really struggle with painting eyes and eyebrows as I age, paint pens might be a solution.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.