Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden age DC Comics Characters

I agree completely with EmergencyIan. If we can get silver age versions of the classic DC characters it would be great. Golden age versions would be awesome too. I do not care for the modern versions of the characters and will not buy them if that is what they end up releasing. I also do not care for Timmverse designs of the characters and hope that's not what they are based on either. Some that saw the mock ups at Mego Meet gave the impression they had a Timmverse vibe.

We need golden and silver age versions of any and all classic DC characters and I would like to see and buy classic Jack Kirby Super Power designs and Darwin Cooke New Frontier versions of the superheroes and villains
    I post in thy general direction!

The new Mego DC are supposed to have a Timmverse look to them per people at Mego meet who have posted. That is a modern cartoon look similar to JLU figures and I don't see much golden age figures in these ,except Dr Fate, and the Hawks. I hope this is wrong because I would also like golden age figures with a classic look .I guess it depends on what retailers carry these because I doubt Wallmart, or Target would sign off on charectors that only a few would know of .It is more likely that we will see John Stewart
    Green Lantern than Allen Scott GL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    The new Mego DC are supposed to have a Timmverse look to them per people at Mego meet who have posted. That is a modern cartoon look similar to JLU figures and I don't see much golden age figures in these ,except Dr Fate, and the Hawks. I hope this is wrong because I would also like golden age figures with a classic look .I guess it depends on what retailers carry these because I doubt Wallmart, or Target would sign off on charectors that only a few would know of .It is more likely that we will see John Stewart
    Green Lantern than Allen Scott GL
    Here's Hoping we see golden age figures with both a classic look and a timmverse look.thanks for pointing that out.

Still hoping for Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman and Linda Carter Wonder Woman

Images
    I Hope to see the flash and hawkman as seen in flash comics#1

Images
    I also hope to see the freedom fighters and the all-star squadron

Images
    If megos are for the 40s or plus crowd, ignoring the Golden and Silver age, in my opinion, will be a mistake. Bring on The All Star Squadron

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    If megos are for the 40s or plus crowd, ignoring the Golden and Silver age, in my opinion, will be a mistake. Bring on The All Star Squadron
    Yeah,count me in.,I Want to see the all-star squadron as 8"action figures from mego corporation!