X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

Golden age DC Comics Characters

I Hope mego corporation does 8"action figures of the golden age DC Comics characters?
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

That's a question only you can answer...

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      That's a question only you can answer...
      lol
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• fun guy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 24, 2011

Thanks,guys,for what you explained to me

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Golden age Flash would be really cool.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I would like Mego Golden-Age heroes. too. I agree about Flash--he seems a fan-favorite. But Hour-Man, Dr. Mid-Nite. and Mr. Terrific are my personal choices.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Would I like to see them? Yes. Will we see them? Doubtful.

Comment

• fun guy
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                Would I like to see them? Yes. Will we see them? Doubtful.
                Here are some I hope to see:superman,batman,the flash,wonder woman,green lantern,hawkman,green arrow,aquaman,the atom,liberty belle,johnny quick,the guardian,black canary,the wizard,the fiddler,the icicle,the sportsmaster,the huntress,vandal savage,the ray,uncle sam,plastic man,the blue beetle,the ray,phantom lady,bulletman,bulletgirl,mister scarlet,the shazam/marvel family,spy smasher,the black condor,the red torpedo,both firebrands,hawkgirl,the sandman,doctor fate,doctor mid-nite and the spectre!

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

I'd like to see all eras. From Zatara to Azrael. Nothing should be off limits.
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                    Museum Paramedic
                    • Aug 31, 2005

If we could just get all of the classic characters in their Silver Age versions, it would be an accomplishment. I’m referring to 8 inch figures. I’d be fine with Golden Age DC 8 inch figures. What I don’t especially care for are the modern versions of said characters.

- Ian
                    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 22, 2011

I agree completely with EmergencyIan. If we can get silver age versions of the classic DC characters it would be great. Golden age versions would be awesome too. I do not care for the modern versions of the characters and will not buy them if that is what they end up releasing. I also do not care for Timmverse designs of the characters and hope that's not what they are based on either. Some that saw the mock ups at Mego Meet gave the impression they had a Timmverse vibe.

Comment

• newlyknighted
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 21, 2010

We need golden and silver age versions of any and all classic DC characters and I would like to see and buy classic Jack Kirby Super Power designs and Darwin Cooke New Frontier versions of the superheroes and villains
                        I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• wise guy
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 29, 2014

The new Mego DC are supposed to have a Timmverse look to them per people at Mego meet who have posted. That is a modern cartoon look similar to JLU figures and I don't see much golden age figures in these ,except Dr Fate, and the Hawks. I hope this is wrong because I would also like golden age figures with a classic look .I guess it depends on what retailers carry these because I doubt Wallmart, or Target would sign off on charectors that only a few would know of .It is more likely that we will see John Stewart
                          Green Lantern than Allen Scott GL

Comment

• fun guy
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by wise guy
                            The new Mego DC are supposed to have a Timmverse look to them per people at Mego meet who have posted. That is a modern cartoon look similar to JLU figures and I don't see much golden age figures in these ,except Dr Fate, and the Hawks. I hope this is wrong because I would also like golden age figures with a classic look .I guess it depends on what retailers carry these because I doubt Wallmart, or Target would sign off on charectors that only a few would know of .It is more likely that we will see John Stewart
                            Green Lantern than Allen Scott GL
                            Here's Hoping we see golden age figures with both a classic look and a timmverse look.thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Nov 5, 2018

Still hoping for Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman and Linda Carter Wonder Woman

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎