X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on Ebay this week

Fantasy Island Tattoo Halloween Costume- I bought one of these a couple of years ago and I gotta tell you, I don't know what i did without it. Now, you can be just like me.

Frankenstein Conquers the World Super 8 Movie- This was one of those gems that channel 2 in Buffalo would play just before Halloween, it is a childhood favourite and something I just love. I want to own this but i'm swimming in toy-related credit card debt at the minute so i pass it on to you good people.

Gong Show Chuck Barris Halloween Costume- Now, I vividly remember racing home from grade 1 to catch the "Gong Show" every day but I would never have considered going as it's host for Halloween. I would have much preferred the "Chuck Barris CIA Assasin" costume that was sadly never produced.

Love at First Bite Iron Transfer- I've become obsessed with vintage Iron-On Transfers, it was bound to happen and honestly I wish i had gotten into this earlier as the obscure merchandise is amazing. I totally expect to find a "Holmes and Yo-Yo" or "Szysznyk" one. Praying for a "Man Called Sloane" as well.

King Kong Flocked Soap Bottle- Oh my goodness this just hits all the best nostalgia buttons for me. My mum used to buy me all the Avon dinosaur bubble baths as a kid and well, our entire house was flocked as she was a fan of wallpaper. I love this.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎