Thread: Svengoolie presents: The Mummy's Hand

Svengoolie presents: The Mummy's Hand

This Saturday on MeTV Svengoolie presents Universal Studios The Mummy's Hand.

A couple of comical, out-of-work archaeologists (Dick Foran and Wallace Ford) in Egypt discover evidence of the burial place of the ancient Egyptian princess Ananka. After receiving funding from an eccentric magician (Cecil Kellaway) and his beautiful daughter (Peggy Moran), they set out into the desert only to be terrorized by a sinister high priest (George Zucco) and the living mummy Kharis (Tom Tyler) who are the guardians of Ananka's tomb.
    Svengoolie set for The Mummy's Hand
    Svengoolie presents The Mummy's Hand (1).jpg

So trying to keep this months Mummy set fresh I decided to build a mini-museum set up for future Mummy films (there are so many).

Svengoolie presents The Mummy's Hand (2).jpgSvengoolie presents The Mummy's Hand (3).jpg
    (uh oh the Mummy walks!!)

Time to sing:
    Svengoolie presents The Mummy (5).jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Mummy breakdown

To make the display I had to place an order with Amazon this month:

Safari Ltd 699304 Ancient Egypt TOOB
    safari Ancient Egypt toob.jpg

Wild Republic 22854 Egyptian Adventure Bucket
    Wild Republic 22854 Egyptian Adventure Bucket.jpg

FloraCraft Foam 285 Piece Project Bricks
    FloraCraft Foam Bricks.jpg

Since I am still adding more 'artifacts' in I just used my office from the Mysteries Decoded.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Waiting for the weekend

While waiting for the weekend to get here ReMego Svengoolie & Doug are listing to The Mummys while eating a bowl of Yummy Mummy.
    Svengoolie presents The Mummy's Hand (4).jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Nice job as always on your weekly displays, and next week the Mummy marathon continues with the Mummy's Ghost
    I think?

I actually tasted Yummy Mummy for the first time last Halloween, my local supermarket had the monster cereals
    available for a limited time, I thought it would be vanilla flavor but it was orange instead but I really liked it, this year
    they only have Boo Berry, Count Chocula and Frankenberry, no biggie since Frankenberry is my favorite.

That's a great set-up. I like the Egyptian theme items...

Thanks for the compliments, I had to buy a new printer today to do the new backdrop to the museum I want to finish and hope to post them before the show this Sat.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 22, '19 at 6:58 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Redo of the Eygptian Museum

Svengoolie presents The Mummy's Hand (5).jpgSvengoolie presents The Mummy's Hand (6).jpg

Got new printer and finished my Egyptian Museum. I like how this turned out.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    Terrific!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.