X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

DC Comics Crisis 2020 Event

Is DC Comics doing a comic book event entitled "CRISIS 2020"?
    Last edited by fun guy; Oct 16, '19, 8:57 PM. Reason: I HAD TO START IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

They hinted in a comic released this week that another Crisis event will happen in 2020, but what it will be called is unknown as of yet. It probably ties in to the generational timeline and upcoming 5G thing they hinted at at NYCC.

This is the page that has caused people to talk about the 2020 Crisis event, it is the first caption box that explicitly states a Crisis is coming...

it's in a book called Tales of the Dark Multiverse: Knightfall which spin off form the Dark Metal event DC did a year or two back.

Here's a close up of the caption box...

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• fun guy
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 24, 2011

Yeah,I Know That.I Read that book.Thanks for telling me

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by fun guy
        Yeah,I Know That.I Read that book.Thanks for telling me
        Well then I am not sure what you are asking or why you would expect anyone here to know more than what DC has officially released on the matter. I don't think anyone here has a pipeline to DC editorial and if you read that book, you know as much as anyone else does, so what are you actually asking?

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by MRP
          Well then I am not sure what you are asking or why you would expect anyone here to know more than what DC has officially released on the matter. I don't think anyone here has a pipeline to DC editorial and if you read that book, you know as much as anyone else does, so what are you actually asking?

-M
          What I am asking is if there will be a crisis crossover event from dc comics in 2020.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by fun guy
            What I am asking is if there will be a crisis crossover event from dc comics in 2020.
            and why do you expect anyone here to know? You've already seen the preview, so you know as much as anybody who doesn't actually work for DC. And DC isn't going to announce anything until they are ready to solicit any such book.

-M

Comment

• fun guy
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by MRP
              and why do you expect anyone here to know? You've already seen the preview, so you know as much as anybody who doesn't actually work for DC. And DC isn't going to announce anything until they are ready to solicit any such book.

-M
              Thanks for explaining that to me.you are right about that

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎