Thread: Loki... The Evil One

WorldMego Loki... The Evil One

Thank you Brian and Ed for helping me bring this figure to life.

Visit my store for all your Mego needs

https://www.worldsgreatestsuperheroes.com/

Images
    Blog Entries
    Love it--what's the origin of that head sculpt?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Love it--what's the origin of that head sculpt?
    I got from a guy named Ed Nagy. He also has a printed suit but I grabbed one from Brian L to keep it more Megoish. The head came painted. The horns were white but I like the all yellow helmet and the hair piece i cut from a 6 inch ML Loki and pinned and glued it to this head. The scale fit. Pin means I drilled a hole in the head and one in the hair part and inserted a paper clip to act as a rod to help strengthen the joining pieces

here's Ed FB link https://www.facebook.com/ed.nagy.5?__tn__=lC-R&eid=ARDPOYbm9c0utv1JCMbSVUvre_6TAOfz8-IFVE_ZSqymCuCQcCSTCqPLZa243Us_DZK8ADODeicMZsvR&hc_ ref=ARTzLrsOkBXgQobXVBCyPvEdqM-Uv2UXf8_j3B45MinFA6qEiIGO4Ssq6RF0PIe3hQ4&__xts__[0]=68.ARAZP_AWRki3sqINn-4X9JC1lFfjSFiXPHoM7t1H6oJzg7d4Jtock5dFg5fZESyQa-AnyeoxbB1--SoqU4DIO_Mgpbgcbb3wyfi3L0baEC0Q8u3QoFCWHcM082_zayt gKNA74vQDEil1jZ_YWRYrPIyzYM5_QowofUt1cu1UYbDm0K6Kl MkOl9nku3cQcGDXw2K3CCQpQYTpftyviKKsJ4WGpQs1Eqz0l5Q eLW4FTF8m13WinTOtICSq4nDHsIPfqodLHFNsHRDE9cvGcED3R QxxRXY-D3Z0-BtaiVs5wF72o8lHifoJZ2pRDV-Jd5ZXN0UlGJBFLuxssw6d9sTkjylW1jue
    Last edited by MarvelousCustoms; Oct 16, '19 at 8:07 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I know Ed--great guy. I like his suits and have a few of them--including Loki. I saw a different Loki head of his at Megomeet '2018. I think it was auctioned. But yours has a better expression. Thank you for the information.

My favorite Loki head is the 1/6 Capt. Action version, yours looks similar.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Very cool custom and nice explanation, great job.

Images
    did you draw the black “scales” on the yellow torso part? or come that way from Brian L?

Quote Originally Posted by k2 View Post
    did you draw the black “scales” on the yellow torso part? or come that way from Brian L?
    It came that way from Brian L. which I do believe are drawn on. Also the head I had to add the ponytail

He looks great!!
    I post in thy general direction!

Images
    He looks evil! LOL! Good job, though!
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt