Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What older show did you enjoy later in life?

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^Well-said, I agree.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    The Saint. I never really liked Roger Moore's run as Bond, so I avoided this one... but when I eventually gave it a chance, I loved it. IMHO Roger Moore is a much better Simon Templar than Bond. I'm particularly fond of The Saint's early episodes.

Images
    Gunsmoke … As a kid I was always a Bonanza and Rifleman kid … Tried watching Gunsmoke as an adult and liked it.
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    When I was a kid and my dad watched it, I thought Bill Daily was playing the same character as on Jeannie lol.
    When they had a reunion show for The Bob Newhart Show, it began with Bob telling about an odd dream he'd had (which was the entire run of Newhart, as a joke based on that show's finale). Bill Daily responds, "You know, I had a weird dream that I lived next door to an astronaut!"
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Dad's Army.
    Barnaby Jones.

And many shows that were later available on DVD or through the modern antenna.

Umm

many years in my life, I discovered

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU and fell in love with it.

This all before the MUNSTERS too, I could see the dynamics between Joe E. Ross, Fred Gwynne and Al Lewis, just Brilliant and a NAT HIKEN production too!

Now what I want to know is WHY is this topic in a SCIENCE FICTION THREAD?????

All the Irwin Allen shows, especially Time Tunnel. I only saw a bit of Lost in Space as a kid. I knew the other shows existed, but never saw the reruns.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Galvan View Post

Now what I want to know is WHY is this topic in a SCIENCE FICTION THREAD?????
    Because I was talking in regards to sci-fi and fantasy shows. I didn't think people would pick Rhoda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    Because I was talking in regards to sci-fi and fantasy shows. I didn't think people would pick Rhoda.

I dunno, Rhoda, her sister and her mom and CARLTON THE DOOR MAN can all get pretty SPACY!!!!