X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Stefanie Powers Iron On- Hey, as Max would say on the starting to "Hart to Hart" SHE'S GAWGEOUS!and I agree. Slap this on a $7 T-Shirt and you'll be the talk of the town.

Bionic Halloween Costumes- Hey, if you're a couple, dig the Bionic man/Bionic Woman and are very tiny, then I have the Halloween costumes for you!

Big Box of Flexy Halloween Creeps- As a fanboy of Rack Toys and of course, Halloween, this is the kind of stuff that just brings me endless joy. Now you can own a whole display box of the stuff that would make you impulsively part with your money at six years old. No buyers remorse here, only goodness.

Happy Days Drapes- Who wants to wake up every morning with Henry Winkler peering at them hungrily? You do, you do.....

Durham Kung Fu Figure- This has nothing to do with the TV series, it's more just a take on the fad sweeping the nation at the time (for me it never ended) and I've weirdly never owned one of these. They're pretty cheap and it's hard to find one where the hands haven't melted off, also he has no pants, it's like a naked man in a short house robe which is just...all kinds of wonderful where i sit.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • VintageJoe70
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 12, 2016

That kung fu guy looks like he would have fit in with the karate fighters set from the 70s...
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Oh man, what a great week!

That giant sized Stephanie Powers sticker...WOW. I had kind of forgotten, that as a kid I strangely used to like to watch Hart to Hart...and I didn't know why. Now I get it!!!

Is it just me, or does the Bionic Woman mask look more like Loretta Switt than Lindsay Wagner?

I totally remember those Flexy Halloween Creeps. I had the Scarecrow (shown on the artwork, but not in the box) and the Skeleton for sure. Instant flashback.

Those Fonzie drapes would probably been hanging in my room at home, had I seen them at the time, and nagged my Mom enough. They are a bit creepy looking, though.

Wasn't that Kung Fu figure advertised along with Mego WGSH in early Heroes World ads in Marvel comics? I seem to remember seeing it and thinking they were kind of sort of trying to sell him there as a pseudo Shang Chi.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

I think everything this week is awesome! And, yeah, Stephanie Powers!

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

Ahhhh, Stephanie Powers.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Awesome spread, as usual.

The Kung Fu guy is cool, but that melty hand is worrisome.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• tay666
              Career Member
              • Dec 27, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              Is it just me, or does the Bionic Woman mask look more like Loretta Switt than Lindsay Wagner?
              You are so right about that mask.
              Dead ringer for Hot Lips.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎