X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Wanted Need Mikey Our Gang figure with coveralls

Not carded. Want him lose, dirty clothes okay...but solid body.

There’s a carded one on eBay for $50, but would hate to open and destroy that card...

Want him for a custom Newt figure from Aliens. She has to be on scale to the 12 inch Hot Toys female figure...as I’m planning to pair Newt with a Hot Toy Ripley.

I know MEGO Our Gang figures are only 6 inches tall. I think Newt would look better next to a Hot Toys figure if she was 8 inches tall...but the coverall of the Mickey Our Gang would work on a standard female MEGO 8 inch body.

Or if anybody here makes coveralls...maybe guide me to another 6-8 inch figure with similar clothing, that would be a nice alternative option as well.

Thanks!

sigpic
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

John-Boy Walton clothes. Also, I think you mean overalls, not coveralls. (Based on your pix.)
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Yeah, overalls, sorry, ha.

Thanks for the John-Boy Walton hook up...8 inches...better than Mikey’s 6 inches.

Off to eBay!

Thanks, buddy!
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

You're very welcome.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

You can close this thread now...

sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

the full house 2 pack also has one of the girls in overalls, although they are shorts versions. still you might find that on clearance and just modify the length. you might even be able to use one of the girls as newt

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

I bought the Walton John Boy figure with overalls along with Mary Ellen and had the seller ship them directly to Joy & Tom Studios (both have worked on Robot Chicken, Bowen Designs, Diamond Select, Tonner Doll Co, etc...)...they make awesome custom heads.

Their website...

They made a 1/6 scale Alien 3 Ripley head and a Bishop head for me...

They have not made a Newt head yet...but I bugged them and bugged them...so now they are going to make one...

Last edited by Hector; Oct 10, '19, 6:10 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Very cool idea. What are they doing with the Mary Ellen dress? I need the lace trim from it for a custom.

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

When they finish...they will send me both figures back...one with the Newt head already installed.

I’ll ship you the dress. But it’s going to take a few weeks...as Newt will be a totally new designed custom head made to fit a Mego body...this will be new to them...as they mostly work on custom 1/6 scale figures. Having said that...they worked on Robot Chicken...so they have MEGO figures in their inventory as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

No hurry, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎