X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

The Slumber Party Massacre 8? Figure from Scream Factory and NECA

“The original Slumber Party has aged well, proving to be one of the smarter slashers of its time and a highly underrated effort from the genre’s Golden Era. It’s a fun mix of comedy and carnage” – DVD Talk When Trish (Michele Michaels) decides to invite her high school basketball teammates over for a slumber…

More...
  • Palifan
    Museum Patron
    • Jan 18, 2016

These releases with an 8" figure that Scream Factory have been putting out with Neca are really nice but it does suck a bit that they're only available in the US and Canada. Some of the Scream Factory releases I have managed to pick up through Amazon.com (like some of the wave 7 Mego figures recently), but these special sets with a figure don't seem to turn up. Admittedly they haven't released anything to date that I've been desperate for but I know that's probably going to happen in time.

Between these and the new Mego releases it's such a shame that they can't offer them out wider throughout the world as I know there are a lot of collectors like me who would be happy to pick them up and not pay scalper prices. Also it makes it hard for me to pick some up for my kids and get them interested as they work out costing to much but maybe one day soon this will change ( are you listening Marty lol!).

Ian

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Heh, I don't really have a problem with these mainly because they haven't hit a cult movie that I like. I imagine I'd scramble for something related to 70s drive in horror but i don't see it happening.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Palifan
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 18, 2016

Originally posted by palitoy
        Heh, I don't really have a problem with these mainly because they haven't hit a cult movie that I like. I imagine I'd scramble for something related to 70s drive in horror but i don't see it happening.

That's the same for me right now but I do wonder what's coming in the future and I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get one some way if they do release something I'm after. At least Martin at DD releases enough to satisfy my 8" needs in this area and have really been enjoying what Mego have been putting out in the Horror area so it's really not all that bad at all right now .

No if I could just find a Tmland Fly figure and finish with this hunt!

Ian

Comment

• Godzilla
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 3, 2002

That's just really cool. I love when properties like these get love. And Mego love at that!
          Mortui Vivos Docent
          The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Never heard of these characters. I wonder how big a fan base they have?
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
              Often invisible
              • Jul 18, 2002

If there’s one thing they’ve perfected, it’s the outfits. Look at that jean jacket!!
              Add to that, sculpts by the amazing Trevor Grove. I love them!!
              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• VulcansFury
                Museum Patron
                • Mar 6, 2014

Pass. I hate being forced to buy a bundle like this. Not into posters. Not into steelbooks, especially of a film I already own and dont want to be forced to repurchase. I'd consider it if it were a separate release, but even then the design isnt as toyetic as I like. I really despise this sales tactic though.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎