Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Batwoman pilot

Wallis Day of Krypto's Nyssa-Vex would be great as the new Batwoman, plus she already knows how the DC schedules are so there no problem with that.
    Krypton Nyssa-Vex.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/bat...it-1234612077/

Ruby Rose’s surprise exit from the CW series “Batwoman” stemmed from an ill fit between star and production.

According to multiple sources, Rose was unhappy with the long hours required of her as the series lead, which led to friction on the set. It was thus decided by her and the network and studio, Warner Bros. Television, that they would part ways...

... It was speculated that it had something to do with pain associated with an emergency surgery Rose underwent for two herniated discs, but a source familiar with the situation tells Variety that Rose’s decision “had nothing to do with her health or injury.”

Rose has also been open about her mental health issues in the past. Back in October, she posted on Instagram “I’ve struggled with mental health my entire life.” She went on to say that she had attempted suicide multiple times and had been hospitalized at different times in her life.
    It's been pretty clear for years she's got a lot of issues to deal with. She's very pretty, but doesn't want to be a model, while at the same time is not really an actress. She could've gotten away with the Portman/Knightley/ScarJo model of playing herself in every role, but that apparently doesn't fit her mood. You can't have a punk or grunge mentality and also want to be at kewl premieres. One has to give.

Images
    Sounds like they are moving on from Kate Kane Batwoman to a whole new character. Not sure how I feel about that.

https://ew.com/tv/batwoman-new-chara...lder-season-2/

Just end it already...

Blog Entries
    Oh that's interesting, I wonder why they chose to do that?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Oh that's interesting, I wonder why they chose to do that?
    Because Ruby Rose is so beloved she is now intertwined with Kate Kane in the minds of fans. Like Adam West was for years, we only see her when we think of Kane. After breathing life into... Wait, who were we talking about?
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee67 View Post
    Because Ruby Rose is so beloved she is now intertwined with Kate Kane in the minds of fans. Like Adam West was for years, we only see her when we think of Kane. After breathing life into... Wait, who were we talking about?
    I do know some people who think this show is the bomb but me personally, I don't really see the allure. I guess it is somewhat true to the original comics but I've never read them.

My wife watches it but I think she's tuning in for the over the top performances, she's like that.

Images
    I don't like the show either.

is this new character an established character in the comics? I haven't collected in years so the name is not familiar to me at all

The new character is made for TV, unless the name is just a 'call sheet" name. If they went with Bette Kane to replace Kate Kane I could get behind that, or even move Luke Fox as Batwing would be better that replacing her with nobody.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log