Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wendy's new D&D inspired table top RPG Feast of Legends.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Wendy's new D&D inspired table top RPG Feast of Legends.

So, umm, this is a thing.

You know D&D is having a huge resurgence in popularity when you see stuff like this. You can download the rule book and character sheets here.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Makes for quite an interesting crossover.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I've been skimming through this and there is a surprising amount of content. There's around 100 pages to it. I give them credit, they put a lot of effort into it. It borrows heavily from the current D&D 5th edition rules and it's like a parody and an homage of D&D filled with a fast food puns and jokes. The art style is straight out of D&D's player guides. It's so weird. But I'd still probably buy a copy if they'd release it as an actual hardbound book.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎