X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Top 13 Joker Action Figures

Dan Greenfield at 13th Dimension is running a Joker Week in anticipation of the movie's release, and he asked me to participate by ranking my Top 13 Joker Action Figures. It was hard to chose between fun toys and collector art pieces, but I thought both should be represented, much like the Joker's shattered psyche! My list may change tomorrow, but here it is as of the day I hit "send".

Chris
    sigpic
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

The Silver Age DC Direct Joker is probably my favorite, and is in my display case. I also like the Mattel Super Powers style joker figure.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
      Permanent Member
      • Sep 15, 2014

Pretty solid list. Love the Super Powers and Mego Joker. I even have the Toy Biz figure which wasn't great but got the job done.

Comment

• Makernaut
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2015

Great list, Chris. I always enjoy reading/listening to the things you put together.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

No love for Kenner's Sky Escape or the Toy Biz Joker? Those figures were huge during the Batman 89 craze.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

Some good entries there.

My own personal favourite is still the Mego CAH Joker.

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

DC 9 inch Target exclusive Joker!!
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

No love for Kenner's Sky Escape or the Toy Biz Joker? Those figures were huge during the Batman 89 craze.
                Both of those made my Top 13 Batman 89 figure lists. I almost included Sky Escape Joker, but since his body is a reuse of the Super Powers figure, I bumped him down off the list.

DC 9 inch Target exclusive Joker!!
                I really like that one, but I've always thought his head looked like someone pinched in the mold when it was cat. His temples are too caved in, for me.

My own personal favourite is still the Mego CAH Joker.
                He almost made the cut too. If I had done a top 15 list, he would have been there. Decisions, decisions!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎