X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome things on eBay this week

MPC Kung Fu Playset- Ok this isn't licensed but it's TOTALLY supposed to be Kwai Chang Caine, like give me a break MPC toys. It's also just a wonderful toy. I own one of these, it took me forever to find it and actually my podcast partner Jason Lenzi was the one who gifted it to me. Since then they seem to pop up on eBay more frequently, funny how that works, enjoy.

Star Trek Stickers from 1975 These are apparently Canadian but i can't say I recall seeing them as a kid, the main appeal for me is they're classic Trek and cost $5 a pack. Pretty great deal.

Incredible Hulk Power Spouter Water Gun- Sent to me by my friend David, who enjoys himself some ridiculous Incredible Hulk merchandise. One of these days I'm going to do an entire segment on Incredibly stoopid Hulk merch.

Space:1999 Comlock Communicators- These wonderful items from LJN are actually pretty nice replicas of the actualy prop save for the microphone and the words "SPACE:1999" written on them. I had a set at one point and they were some of my favourite items of 1999 merch.

Jason of Star Command promotional photo- The cast of Filmation's Jason of Star Command did a lot of personal appearances and this comes from a Shrine Circus. The seller has a Sig Haig Dragos one as well, I'd really love to pick these up but the well, she is dry.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Oh man, I totally had those Star Trek stickers. Stores that sold them also sold a little album to put the stickers in. I remember having the album half full of stickers, I wish I still had it. The listing says these were only sold in the Montreal area but they were likely Canada wide, I bought mine in Southern Ontario.

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Them stickers are neat !!!

It looks like the designer took some inspiration from the then popular Space 1999 logo

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎