Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funko Soda figures. Soda cans with He-Man, Batman, Count Chocula, etc. figurines.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Funko Soda figures. Soda cans with He-Man, Batman, Count Chocula, etc. figurines.

No actual soda included. Damn, I wanted a purple Skeletor soda pop.

popvinylworld.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, popvinylworld.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Oooh, I hope they do all the Monster Cereals--I'd collect those.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

I am not a Funko guy, but you gotta admit... they are geniuses at what they do. Those cans are cool.

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

The cans are cool, but why do they always have to make those cartoony looking figures?

Comment

• alex
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 15, 2009

I must admit those are cute, but I seriously must resist not to buy more clutter.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            Oooh, I hope they do all the Monster Cereals--I'd collect those.
            I agree, if the rest of them are released (don't know why they wouldn't be) I would definitely grab them.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Oddly enough, they make character cereal with mini-Pop figures inside.

The cans are cool, but why do they always have to make those cartoony looking figures?
              Because they have made them rich. They aren't for everyone, but there is no denying Funko struck gold with Pops.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎