Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYCC: Playmobil Scooby Doo and Back to the Future.

Images

NYCC: Playmobil Scooby Doo and Back to the Future.

The Delorean looks great. Playmobil always does amazing vehicles.

https://toynewsi.com/416-34575
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

the Ghostbusters stuff looks really fun. Also liking the monster lab playset and the various monsters.

Images
    I think all of it looks great! I know that some kids are really going to love it.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    When did Playmobil start doing licensed figures? I remember a few recent collector items (Willy Wonka and... Doctor Who, maybe?) but I didn't think they did much licensed stuff...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    When did Playmobil start doing licensed figures?
    About two years ago. Their Ghostbusters stuff is amazing.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Wow BTTF stuff is cool and yes the Ghostbuster stuff is pretty awesome!

Images
    I had a few Western Themed Playmobil sets when they first came out and always thought they were so cool to be so simple. Made for good play. This stuff is phenomenal, yet the figures remain fairly simple and largely like what I remember as a kid. And I mean that as a high compliment to Playmobil.

Images
    The Playmobil Scooby Doo Toys are in Walmart stores now! I got all 12 Ghost Villains!!!

Images
    Neat! Those look really nice.

Those playmobile Scooby Doo figures are sweet, nice pick up.