Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvira Collector's Edition In Search of Darkness...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Elvira In Search Of Darkness dvd.jpgIn Search Of Darkness with Elvira.jpg

Available for one month only, this unique collector's edition is a must-buy for fans of Elvira and ‘80s horror films. In this special edition, Cassandra Peterson (Elvira: Mistress of the Dark) is joined by '80s icons, modern horror greats, and popular horror influencers as she guides you through the most complete retrospective documentary of the genre ever made.
    This limited run of In Search of Darkness features an all-new introduction from Cassandra, new segments for each year (1980-1989) where she reveals her favorite horror moments and memories, and comes packed with unique Elvira collectibles that you won’t find anywhere else.
    Cassandra is joined by 45+ contributors, including John Carpenter (Director – The Fog, The Thing, They Live, Prince of Darkness), Heather Langenkamp (Actor – A Nightmare on Elm Street Franchise), and Doug Bradley (Actor – Hellraiser franchise).
    Each of the contributors gives their unique take on the genre and the films they were involved with. This is your opportunity to go behind the scenes with ‘80s icons to learn how your favorite ‘80s horror films were made.
    Pre-order now (expected delivery: November 2019) to personalize your documentary with your name in the credits.

You will receive:
    • Unique insights into Cassandra’s love affair with ‘80s horror, including her experiences making Elvira: Mistress of the Dark.
    • The most comprehensive documentary on ‘80s Horror ever made, clocking in at more than 280 minutes (DVD or Blu-Ray) and featuring 45+ contributors.
    • Exclusive In Search of Darkness: Elvira Collector’s Edition movie poster.
    • Unique Elvira ‘80s Horror Pin – not available anywhere else.
    • High-quality postcard featuring unique artwork created for In Search of Darkness by legendary ‘80s horror artist Graham Humphreys.
    • Digital Download of the documentary.
    The Elvira Collector’s Edition is only available until midnight Halloween and will never be streamed or put up for sale again. This is your one chance to purchase this documentary.

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • YoungOnce
    Career Member
    • Aug 29, 2007

Wow this looks like a lot of fun. I just don’t know about that price point.

Maybe it will stream on Disney+ one day...

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
      Career Member
      • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by YoungOnce
      Wow this looks like a lot of fun. I just don’t know about that price point.

Maybe it will stream on Disney+ one day...

I wanted it but, too steep of a price for me.
      "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
        Career Member
        • May 14, 2007

Yeah, as much as I want it, it's way out of my budget.
        Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

This is long since sold out, but I am curious what the point of making a documentary and then selling it for a month at a high price and then never selling it again is.

Like, wouldn't you make more money if you sold this for $25 forever? Versus $50 for a month?

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

My friend David directed this, a sequel is coming soon.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎