X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Star Trek Next Generation DVD Questions

I have a couple of question on The Next Generation DVDs. Are the episodes "Encounter At Farpoint" and "All Good Things" in their original longer versions or are they the edited regular episode length versions? Are the two-part stories in their original versions and not edited into longer versions?
  • classicgalacticalover
    • Feb 19, 2010

My blu rays have the episodes as they were aired. The two hour versions. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Have all the seasons of Next Gen been remastered from the 35mm negs with new effects added ?

I'm asking because BBC America shows a smorgasBORG mix of remastered and old crappy blurry episodes

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by classicgalacticalover
        My blu rays have the episodes as they were aired. The two hour versions. Hope that helps.
        Thanks for the information on the Blu Rays. I'm still trying to find out about the DVDs.

Comment

• classicgalacticalover
          • Feb 19, 2010

The regular dvd's I had before upgrading were the same. Just as they aired originally. To the other question, yes they are the remastered versions.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by classicgalacticalover
            The regular dvd's I had before upgrading were the same. Just as they aired originally. To the other question, yes they are the remastered versions.
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎